End of Service FAQ
- Why are you discontinuing the service
After carefully considering all our supplier issues and cost increases, we felt it was best to end the service.
- When will the service stop?
The cloud service will end on or about April 15th, 2023
- WHEN WILL happen to my data?
Your personal information will be deleted from our servers.
- What can i do with my I/O Monitor?
We are providing a stand-alone solution that you may download onto a microSD card and insert into the I/O monitor. While it will not have all the services/features of monitor-io, it will provide basic information regarding your connectivity.
- Can I contact you with questions?
You may continue to use the customer support portal and email until May 30, 2023
Standalone Image Installation FAQ
- Where can I find more information on the standalone solution?
- Can I use the micro SD card that came with monitor-io?
Yes, you may find it behind the black sticker behind the I/O monitor device.
- CAN I USE a new MICRO SD CARD instead of the one THAT CAME WITHin the I/O monitor?
Yes, you may use a new MicroSD card that has at least 4GB capacity
- How CAN I download the Standalone image on to the MICRO SD CARD?
- HOW CAN I Verify that the STANDALONE IMAGE is authentic?